Rainbow Riggers Ltd. have held their “Certificate of Recognition” since 1994 in co-operation with Alberta Labour, Alberta Construction Safety Association and the Workers’ Compensation Board of Alberta. Our company commitment to both clients and employees is that safety is in every operation of the company is our number one priority.
In fulfilling this commitment to protect both people and property, management will provide and maintain a safe and healthful work environment in accordance with industry standards and in compliance with legislative requirements. We will strive to eliminate any foreseeable hazards that may result in property damage, accidents, or personal injury/illness.
Rainbow Riggers Ltd. is concerned with safe working conditions, developing safe work procedures and ensuring our employees receive adequate training in the execution of their jobs. It is the company’s policy to give all new and inexperienced personnel both in house and mentor on the job training. They work with experienced personnel until such time as the supervisor and management feel they are ready to move on. No employee is ever asked to perform any task they do not feel comfortable with.
- Management and Supervisors are trained and hold certificates in “Leadership for Safety Excellence” through the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
- Employees are instructed to attend, cooperate, and obey the site’s orientation programs, work permit rules, etc.
- Employees will perform their jobs in accordance with established Rainbow Riggers procedures and safe work practices.
- Employees will wear CSA approved safety boots, hats, gloves, goggles, etc. Fire retardant apparel is provided as well as hearing protection, breathing apparatus, dust masks, chemical suits, etc when and where required.
- Our workers are required and have been instructed to report to OHS, Rainbow Riggers Ltd. and/or client specific requirements all incidents and near misses.
- All management functions will comply with company safety requirements as they relate to planning operation and maintenance of all equipment and procedures.
- Marsh Canada Limited - Certificate of Insurance - The Company prides itself on maintaining an exceptional level of insurance coverage – covering all facets of our business.
Through our core values we deliver our fundamental beliefs in ensuring we succeed as a team in safety and job performance.